Super Junior’s Heechul reveals he misses his fans


After two years of military service, Super Junior’s Kim Heechul is back and already gracing the pages of October’s issue of fashion magazine ‘Cosmopolitan’.

The revealed cuts showed Heechul in all his beautiful glory and he looks dashing and charismatic in suits, exuding a more mature and grown up charm.

In the accompanying interview, Heechul confessed that two years away from his career was long and difficult. He said, “It was hard for me because I couldn’t do the things I liked for two years.”

He also revealed, “Before, I did not like overly attached fans who tried to grab my hair or take off my clothes but as I was doing this photo shoot, I started to miss the fans who will be waiting at the airport.”

Heechul said he realized that he needs the attention from his fans to get by. He also confessed he had to go through changes but he told his ideal type has not changed, adding that he wants to be in a serious relationship.

Source : dkpopnews[dot]net

No comments:

Post a Comment