Super Junior celebrate Shindong's birthday!


Shindong of Super Junior leveled up by one year as his friends, family and fans are celebrating his birthday today (9/28)!

Of course, each Super Junior members give him a loving greetings.

Let's start of from Heechul who posted a group photo on his instagram and wrote, "Happy birthday Shindong! Yes, that's right. This place was my place kkkk"



Super Junior M's Zhoumi also greeted, "Our Shindonggie hyung,happy birthday!^^i love you~"


In response to heartwarming birthday greetings from his members, Shindong responded,

"These days I'm strange. last year I tried by best to eat the cake!! This year though.. Honestly.. I was just supposed to let it pass.. But as expected!! I am touched because of the members!! Super Junior, I love you….."

Happy Birthday Shindong!




Source : dkpopnews[dot]net

No comments:

Post a Comment