Kim Heechul revealed to be Infinite Sunggyu's fanboy

Super Junior Heechul revealed himself as Infinite's fanboy and proved it as he wrote on his instagram account, "A male fan of “Be mine” Kim Heenim(20). Sungkyu-ya.. Whenever you greet me in 90 degrees, I feel like riding on your back..". Attached is a video of him with 'Be Mine' as his background music.


He followed it up with Sunggyu's photocard and wrote further, "Weather today is so gloomy so as my mood.. I asked Sunggyu to give me a photo and gave me this. I said 'isn't it uploaded online already? If a caught you lying you'll regret it' and told me that it wasn't. I like Henry and Sunggyu.. but i like Donghae's watery eyes the most. Ah I miss Simon D yuu yuu"



He even uploaded their conversation showing their close sunbae-hoobae relationship.




Source : dkpopnews[dot]net

No comments:

Post a Comment