IU celebrates her 5th anniversary


IU recently celebrated her 5th anniversary since her debut.

On September 18, IU posted a special message on her official fancafe, “It’s my 5th anniversary!!Wahhhhhhh!!! kekeTime goes by so fast!! A year has already passed!!Thank you for not changing and sticking with me this yearAh feel so reassured!!”

She also updated fans with her upcoming comeback, “Finished filming my music video yesterday!Ready to attack! I want to write longer but I.. Stayed up for two nights so I'll come back in the afternoon.. haha Then I'll officially say what I have to say keke For now~ Good night <3”.

Meanwhile, IU will roll out her much-awaited third studio album “Modern Times” on October 7, breaking one year and five months’ hiatus.


Credit: weheartiu

Source : dkpopnews[dot]net

No comments:

Post a Comment