Girls’ Generation’s Seohyun discloses her great ambition in acting + new teasers for ‘Passionate Love’


Girls’ Generation’s Seohyun expressed her passion for acting during the press conference for her debut drama ‘Passionate Love’ held in Yeouido on September 23.

Seohyun shared, “I wanted to be an actress since I was young. That’s why I couldn’t just take any project since I wanted it for such a long time. I decided to join the cast after I figured out that the character of Han Yu Rim suits me well.”

She added, “I have been singing under the alias Seohyun and I wanted to start out as a rookie actress and not as the singer Seohyun”, explaining of how she wanted to differentiate her six-year singing career from her soon-to-be-launched acting career.

When asked about whether she envies her teammates who’ve experienced acting before her, Seohyun replied, “I really do a lot”, adding that the members have been cheering her on and giving her advice.

Seohyun said, “YoonA has good expression through her eyes. Sooyoung has natural voice tone, while Yuri is absorbed in her character well. Jessica doesn’t get tensed and has bold style of acting.”

Meanwhile, SBS recently revealed a new teaser photos and video for their upcoming weekend drama, ‘Passionate Love’. Check it out below.



Source : dkpopnews[dot]net

No comments:

Post a Comment