Boyfriend to release a Xmas premium single 'Pinky Santa' in November!


Boyfriend is going to release a special Xmas premium single in Japan earlier than December.
The single is entitled 'Pinky Santa' which obviously utilizes color pink, but pinky also means the smallest finger which is used when promising.
Boyfriend promised that ‘Pinky Santa" will be released on November 20th in four different versions:
Limited Edition A [CD + Goods]
  1. Pinky Santa
  2. ボクの宝物 (‘My Treasure’)
  3. Pinky Santa (instrumental)
  4. ボクの宝物 (‘My Treasure’)(instrumental)
Goods: Special ”Bopusanta ☆ strap” amulet
Limited Edition B [CD + DVD]
  1. Pinky Santa
  2. ボクの宝物 (‘My Treasure’)
  3. Pinky Santa (instrumental)
  4. ボクの宝物 (‘My Treasure’)(instrumental)
DVD: Music Video + making of ‘Pinky Santa’
HMV Limited Edition [2CD + A4 Photos]
  1. Pinky Santa
  2. ボクの宝物 (‘My Treasure’)
  3. Pinky Santa (instrumental)
  4. ボクの宝物 (‘My Treasure’)(instrumental)
CD + Photo Album (A4, 48 pages) + CD benefits (a record of radio program ‘Love Community Radio Station’ during which BOYFRIEND’s members try to solve listeners’ love problems).
Regular Edition [CD]
  1. Pinky Santa
  2. ボクの宝物 (‘My Treasure’)
  3. Pinky Santa (instrumental)
  4. ボクの宝物 (‘My Treasure’)(instrumental)

Promise to grab a copy!

written by: loveluytakyo@dkpopnews.net 

Source : dkpopnews[dot]net

No comments:

Post a Comment