Which male idol gave his phone number to NS Yoongji?


Singer NS Yoonji revealed that she once received a letter from a male idol group member containing his phone number.

On a recently filming for an upcoming broadcast of QTV's talk show ‘Shin Dong Yup and Ranking Women’, NS Yoonji was asked by MC Shin Dong Yup if she is popular among male celebrities. She responded, “I have been asked out before.”

Shin Dong Yup continued, “I heard that rehearsals for music programs are very hectic. I also heard that a member of a group gave you a letter with their number on it. There was no name on it but just the phone number but you still haven’t called him back yet.”

Another guest on the show, Moon Hee Joon, chipped in, “You should call back. He might turn out to be a very handsome ideal type of yours.” NS Yoonji said, “I’m afraid the image I have of him will shatter.”

Source : dkpopnews[dot]net

No comments:

Post a Comment