Tony An wants to get married at the age of 40


Tony An recently talked about his marriage plan.

On August 20, QTV’s variety program ‘20th Century Flower Boys Project’ held a press conference at DMCC hall and former K-pop idol stars Moon Hee jun (H.O.T.), Tony An (H.O.T.) Eun Ji won (Sechs Kies), Danny Ahn (g.o.d), Cheon Myeong Hun (N.R.G) gathered to talk about their former glory, present and challenge for future as a project team.

When asked about his marriage plan, Tony An who is in a relationship with youngest member of Girl’s Day, Hyeri, said, “As many people know, I’m not in a situation for marriage. I always thought about getting married around when I’m 39 or 40, and my thoughts have not changed yet.”

He went on, “I think it’s going to be too late if I get over 40. For now, I want more about work and marriage is a bit burdensome for me at the moment. It is already difficult to take care of myself, and I think I’m not ready to take care of a family right now.”

Source : dkpopnews[dot]net

No comments:

Post a Comment