Roy Kim leaving to America to enter college


Singer Roy Kim will wrap up promotional activities for his first album and fly to the United States to continue his education.

Roy Kim, who was originally set to enter Georgetown University last September, has took two semesters off to participate in 'Superstar K4' and to focus on his music career. He was planning on taking another leave of absence but Georgetown University notified that they cannot permit extension anymore

The singer will now be withdrawing from MBC FM4U ‘Roy Kim & Jeong Jun Young’s Close Friend’ after August 18th, and will be leaving to the United States on the 25th.

Roy Kim said, “I’ll put my best effort to be more mature person with my new university life and more study on music. I’d also like to express particular thanks for my fans.”

Source : dkpopnews[dot]net

No comments:

Post a Comment