Newly-wed Lee Byung Hun and Lee Min Jung to honeymoon in Maldives


Actor Lee Byung Hun tied the knot with actress Lee Min Jung last weekend after seven years of dating.

In a press event before the wedding ceremony at the Grand Hyatt Hotel, the couple announced more details about their honeymoon and other post-wedding arrangements such as their new home and future family plans.

Lee Byung Hun revealed he couldn’t afford much time to prepare for the wedding due to promotional commitments for Hollywood blockbuster, ‘Red 2’, but he said that he is looking forward to being a devoted husband.

Lee Min Jung, who have been married in dramas and films before, revealed how she feels about getting married in real life saying, “I feel like I’m attending the press event for my new TV series right now. I think it will actually hit me when the honeymoon is over and I move in to live with Byung Hun.”

When asked about honeymoon, the couple said that they will go to the Maldives on August 12 for their honeymoon, a popular travel destination for newlyweds in Korea.

Source : dkpopnews[dot]net

No comments:

Post a Comment