Han Hye Jin bids tearful goodbye on ‘Healing Camp’


Actress Han Hye Jin, who has spent two years as one of the three hosts on SBS talk show ‘Healing Camp’, shed tears as she gave her goodbye on her final episode.

On August 13, Han Hye Jin officially left her MC position on ‘Healing Camp’. After receiving a congratulatory bouquet from Lee Kyung Kyu, the actress who was overcome by emotions said in tears, “I didn’t have a hard time and I know I am lacking. But I thank everyone for all the love and support.”

Han Hye Jin added, “No matter where I may be, I will be the person who send the energy of healing. I will try to show better performance as an actress in the future, and show an even better side of me to everyone.”

Meanwhile, Han Hye Jin is currently in England with her husband Ki Sung Yong.

Source : dkpopnews[dot]net

No comments:

Post a Comment