Clara’s hot and sexy pictorial with Jay Park


Singer Jay Park and actree Clara teamed up for a new fashion pictorial for the life style magazine, ‘1st Look’!

In the photos, the duo showcased their sexy street fashion look with Clara flaunting her oozing sexy appeal and perfect body line in tight fitting outfits. Jay Park, on the other hand, is posing on the floor and giving a shy look.

You may know that Clara previously appeared in Jay Park’s “JOAH” MV and the two are currently fixed guests on 18+ rated program, ‘SNL Korea’.

Jay Park, who will be joining 2013 One Hip Hop Festival, said, “I am a fan of the concert headliner Tyga. I am very happy to be on stage with other hip hop artists.”

Clara also shared, “I also love hip hop music. I am big fan of Nelly and 2PAC. I wish I could enjoy the festival after I finish my shooting for SNL Korea. Would they put me up on stage? I hope they do!”


Source : dkpopnews[dot]net

No comments:

Post a Comment