Ivy sends a lovecall to So Ji Sub


Sexy diva Ivy has expressed her interest on performing with actor So Ji Sub on stage.

On July 7th broadcast of SBS ‘Challenge 1000 Songs’, Ivy appeared and performed her latest title track, “I Dance”. During the show, the singer, who has already stood on stage with different rappers for comeback performances, was asked if there is any rapper that she hopes to perform with.

Ivy responded, “I’m still calling different rappers because Yubin could perform with me only during the first week. I hope to bring So Ji Sub to my performance. I recently found out that he raps”, sending a love call to the actor.

Starting from Wonder Girls Yubin, Miss A’s Jia, Rainbow’s Woori and Yang Dong Geun were featured on her stage as special guests, showing fabulous performances. For her next stage, Ivy is hoping to have So Ji Sub as her featured rapper.

Source : dkpopnews[dot]net

No comments:

Post a Comment