Girls’ Generation’s Sooyoung bids farewell to ‘Dating Agency: Cyrano’


Girls’ Generation member Sooyoung’s drama ‘Dating Agency: Cyrano’ closed its curtains on July 16 and she bid farewell to fans through farewell letter and several photos posted on the group’s official website.

Sooyoung wrote, “I have to say goodbye to Gong Min Young as of today. I feel very sad, but I was happy that I got lots of love from all of you while living as Gong Min Young.” She added, “The atmosphere on set were always lively and comfortable. I learned lot of things from senior actors who made cameo appearances on the series. They made each episode shine brightly.”

She also thanked her fans, “With filming through the night.. You were always a strength for me, so I was able to complete things well until the end. Thank you.”

Sooyoung lastly added, “I’m going to push back the sad feeling and am going to have my heart flutter until my heart’s content for the upcoming Taiwan concert. I will keep doing my best as a return for my fans’ love.”












Source : dkpopnews[dot]net

No comments:

Post a Comment