2PM’s Junho sells out first solo Japanese concert tour


2PM’s Junho will soon begin his solo five-city tour in Japan, and it has now been revealed that all tickets were completely sold out, evidencing his popularity in the country.

Junho will kick off his solo concert tour across five cities starting on July 9 at Sapporo and move on to Fukuoka, Osaka, Nagoya and Tokyo, where he will meet 30,000 fans in total. All the tickets for the shows have now been snapped up, generating much attention.

During the tour, Junho will perform songs from his self-produced mini album titled ‘Your Voice’ which he also wrote. This five-track mini album will be released on July 24.

Junho said, “I am nervous and excited for my upcoming tour. This will be the first time that I will be standing on stage by myself in Japan, so I feel really honored. I am nervous and excited just thinking about the 30,000 fans who will come out and listen to my music. I will repay the support with thrilling performances on stage.”

Source : dkpopnews[dot]net

No comments:

Post a Comment