Suzy thanks everyone for supporting ‘Gu Family Book’


miss A’s Suzy recently shared her thoughts with regards to the ending of the MBC’s drama series, ‘Gu Family Book’.

On June 26, Suzy, who had starred in the drama as Dam Yeo Wool, shared, “I learned a lot from this drama. I was taken care of by many people like the director and senior actors so I was able to gain more confidence. It was easy to act out Yeo wool because her personality is a lot like mine.”

She also expressed her gratitude towards director and Lee Seung Gi,  The director doesn't talk much but whenever he would say I did well after shoots, I would stay up nights with happiness. I felt like Yeo Wool for real and Lee Seung Gi oppa big brother also was like Kang Chi.”

Suzy concluded, “I am grateful many people loved what I did. I never felt tired thanks to the love. I’ll return with a better me next time.”

Source : dkpopnews[dot]net

No comments:

Post a Comment