SHU-I's jacket photo unveiled + new mini-album tracklist


SHU-I is back after four years with a new  mini-album this July.

SHU-I is done with their album jacket photoshoot. They are working on finishing their music video recording. The  tracklist for the mini album   consists seven different tracks plus two instrumentals. 

Tracklist
1.기죽지마 
2.Forever with you (where they participated in its composition)
3.Summer sweet (a Japanese single in  Korean version)
4.Scream 
5.붙잡고 싶어 
6.Bomb Bomb Bomb (debut single on September 2009)
7.구해줘 ( Please Help Me)
8.기죽지마(ins.) 
9.Forever with you (ins.)

SHU-I consists of five members - main rapper and leader Inseok  ('88) , sub-vocalist Changhyun  ('88) , sub-vocalist Hyungjun  ('89) , main vocalist Minho  ('89) , and maknae, lead rapper and dancer Jinseok  ('91)

written by: loveluytakyo@dkpopnews.net

SOURCE:  Sports World SHU-I  and  @shueyesubs

Source : dkpopnews[dot]net

No comments:

Post a Comment