JYJ's Yoochun's letter to his mom ten years ago revealed



JYJ's Yoochun, who will turn 27 years old this June 4,  made a letter for his mommy's birthday 10 years ago.


It reads:

To Mum!! MUMMY!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!
These days I hadn’t done anything good, but I will do even better next time~
Because I didn’t write letter for a long time, it’s weird, right? No?
I wrote this birthday card, but I guess Yoohwan wouldn’t be doing this right? HEHEHE.
Because it’s your birthday today, so??? How old are you exactly? BUT STILL! Wishing you a very very happy birthday, actually I wanted to write this birthday letter with charisma and touched you, but mum will cry right? So.. I am kind? I will take good care of Yoohwan and listen to mum, don’t worry, understand? Lastly! Happy Birthday!!!
I love you! (love you)
Prince (son) Yoochun!


How appreciative!

written by: loveluytakyo@dkpopnews.net
SOURCE: jyj3

Source : dkpopnews[dot]net

No comments:

Post a Comment