CNBLUE heats up Manila with successful first solo concert


CNBLUE successfully kicked off their first ever concert in the Philippines.

On June 15, the group held its ‘2013 World Tour - Blue Moon’ at the Araneta Coliseum in Manila, rocking the stage in front of some 4,000 cheering fans. They opened the concert with the English song “Where You Are" followed by “Get Away”, “One Time”, “Man Like Me” and “Coffee Shop.”

Other songs they performed included “I’m Sorry”, “I’m A Loner”, “Love Light”, “La La La”, “Love Girl”, “You’ve Fallen for Me”, “Feeling” and “These Days.”

In effort to connect to the audience, the members spoke in English and Filipino during the concert, and Lee Jonghyun, Kang Minhyuk and Lee Jungshin surprised Jung Yonghwa by preparing a birthday message for him in Filipino.

After the concert, CNBLUE posted on its official LINE accout, “Hello, LINE friends! BLUE MOON Manila ended successfully! It was a hot and exciting Saturday night, did you still remember it? Here’s now revealing the concert’s proof shot with the members!”, and shared a photo (above) from the concert.

Yonghwa also thanked their Filipino fans by tweeting, “Hello this is Yonghwa! I love the Philippines I love the Philippines I love the Philippines!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thank you. It was an unforgettable night with your birthday wishes! I will take your passionate screams with me! I love the Philippines!!! x 100000000000000000000.

Source : dkpopnews[dot]net

No comments:

Post a Comment