Secret's Sunhwa refuses to give ZE:A's Kwanghee her home address

Sunhwa refuses to give Kwanghee her home address? Why?

On April 30th, Secret hold their 4th mini album "LETTER FROM SECRET" Showcase.

Sunhwa said,"I saw Kwanghee oppa cheering message for us on the internet so I was very grateful so I sent him a thank you message". She also added,"He said he wanted to send us some fruits and asked for my address. He has been saying that for a while now. But the address is a private information so I gently declined him". When the MC asked what kind of fruit that he wanted to send her, she replied,"He said he wanted to send us peaches".

Finally she said,"Eventhough our imaginary life as a couple has ended, but our mutual feelings for each other are still there","Because it ended so for now I want to focus on 'YooHoo' promotion with members"


Written by Clover  @ DKPOPNEWS.NET

Source : dkpopnews[dot]net

No comments:

Post a Comment