Jang Geun Suk appears in Verbal Jint’s radio show, talks about music career in Korea


Rapper Verbal Jint started a radio program, ‘Verbal Jint’s Pops Pops’ on KBS Cool FM. This is the first time he will host a radio program in his 12 years in the music industry.

Actor and singer Jang Geun Suk appeared as special guest in the first broadcast of the show on May 1st. Jang Geun Suk and Verbal Jint are known to be close so the actor promised to support Verbal Jint’s DJ debut.

During the show, Jang Geun Suk, who is enjoying great popularity in Japan as a singer, talked about his music career in Korea. He shared, “I’ve already made a bad impression. I’m worried that even more will hate me if I dance, so I plan to just stay quiet as an actor.

Source : dkpopnews[dot]net

No comments:

Post a Comment