Girls’ Generation’s Yuri to form love triangle with Lee Jong Suk and Seo In Guk


We previously reported that Girls’ Generation’s Yuri will be making her full-fledged debut on the big screen with ‘No Breathing’, and now, more details regarding her role were revealed.

In the film, Yuri is planning on showing an enthusiastic performance of the role of Jung Eun, a girl who dreams of becoming a musician. She is described as someone who has a free and easy personality and emotional singing voice. Her character will form a love triangle with her childhood friends played by Lee Jong Suk and Seo In Guk.

Yuri expressed her excitement about her screen debut saying, “It is a great opportunity for me to show my different side as an actress. First time I read the scenario, I really liked the character ‘Jung Eun.’ I’ll do my best for the movie to succeed.”

Source : dkpopnews[dot]net

No comments:

Post a Comment