Girls’ Generation’s Yuri snaps lovely photos with Baeksang Awards trophy


Girls’ Generation’s Kwon Yuri snapped a series of lovely photos with her trophy from the recent ‘49th Baeksang Arts Awards’.

On May 17th, Yuri posted on Girls’ Generation’s official website, “It’s an emotional moment that our fans have created for us♥ Although we’re thankful everyday and happy everyday, For giving me the chance to feel the honour of holding one of the trophies of the Baeksang Arts Awards! I’m feeling unbelievably thankful and happy kya-ang~ I will definitely reciprocate by showing better sides of myself, step by step. Next time, the appearance of me in a pretty dress.. do look forward to it too ^^ Thank you and I love you kya~”

Yuri won the ‘Popularity Award’ for her role on the drama ‘Fashion King’ at the ‘49th Baeksang Arts Awards’ which was held at Kyunghee University on May 9th.



Credit: Kymmie

Source : dkpopnews[dot]net

No comments:

Post a Comment