G-Dragon injures his leg in Osaka concert






G-Dragon injured his leg in his Osaka Concert on April 27.
Right after the concert, G-Dragon let fans know his condition through his LINE update, he wrote,


"The Osaka concert ended today.. I've been careless so I got a little injury on stage... I'm sorry I want to show a good stage. Hopefully I can meet you all tomorrow in a good condition, I'll have a good rest today..! For the people who went today and for those who were until the end, thank you very much!"

Particularly, during one of his performance, G-Dragon, in his usual energetic mood sprained his right ankle but despite the pain, he still pulled off a successful and energetic stage.

Get well soon.

Source: G-Dragon's line account
Written by KYUriShana@dkpopnews.net


Source : dkpopnews[dot]net

No comments:

Post a Comment