B1A4's Jinyoung’s first kiss in 6 years


B1A4's Jinyoung had his first kiss in 6 years.

During the press conference of tvN’s ‘She’s Wow’, a drama starring B1A4's leader Jinyoung was held on the 15th. 'She's Wow' is Jinyoung's first drama and has been receiving lots of help from people around him. He said "This is my first time so director helps me to improve and also Sandeul who was in musical before is doing his best to lend me a hand."

He continued with "I practiced the script with Sandeul, he did the part of the actress. He also helped when the time I didn't know what to do. I am glad for having them around me."

Co-star Ahn Sunyoung then said “It was your first kiss in 6 years, right?” revealing that that was the scene Jinyoung didn't know what to do. With surprise expression, Jiyoung cleared it with "Sandeul couldn't help with the kissing scene so I did it on my own." Sunyoung then mentioned " His first kiss was when he was 17." to which Jinyoung replied "It was just a peck."

'She's Wow' is scheduled to air its first episode on the 18th.


Written by: angelclowie18@dkpopnews.net

Source : dkpopnews[dot]net

No comments:

Post a Comment