Park Shin Hye and Park Soo Jin go scuba diving in the Philippines


Actress Park Shin Hye and Park Soo Jin from recently concluded drama ‘ My Flower Boy Neighbor’ went on scuba diving in the Philippines.

On March 20, Park Shin Hye tweeted, “I went down 17m deep, and look at my forehead. Last night in Cebu… How I love water.” She added, “But, I looked very awkward. I should learn more when I get back to Korea.”

She also attached pictures of herself wearing wetsuit and relaxing on a boat. Another picture showed the actress playing down the water.

Park Soo Jin later tweeted several pictures wearing the same wetsuit as Park Shin Hye’s and wrote, “Got my open water diver license♡”

Meanwhile, Park Shin Hye recently headed to the Philippines to kick start her ‘ 2013 Park Shin Hye Asia Tour: Kiss of Angel’ which was held at the Star Theater at CCP Complex on March 16.


Source : dkpopnews[dot]net

No comments:

Post a Comment