Miss A's Fei suddenly cries on Master Chef Korea?

Miss A's Fei is currently participating in 'Master Chef Korea', her tearful confession on the show garners much attention

In the latest episode of 'Master Chef Korea Celebrity' that will be aired on 22nd, Fei suddenly teared up as she confessed,"Because the cuisine isn't easy to make,so I lost confidence. These days I have to practice cooking,dancing and singing at the same time so I lost a lot of weight". She also added,"But I really love cooking, as I love singing and dancing", showing her enthusiasm in completing her task.

After hearing, Shin Bong Sun said,"I understand your feeling". Other participants also showed their sympathy towards Fei.


Written by Clover @ DKPOPNEWS.NET

Source : dkpopnews[dot]net

No comments:

Post a Comment