Mir and Soyu admit that they are envious of other members





On the recent episode of Immortal Song 2, MBLAQ's Mir and SISTAR's Soyu admitted that they are envious of other members' success.

MC Moon Hee Jun asked Soyu, "SISTAR19 wins and places no. 1, have you ever thought that you could also make a sub-unit with Dasom?" in which she replied, "Even though I felt envious, when they win, I felt happy and becomes teary too".

He also asked Mir, "When there's a positive article about Lee Joon, what do you feel?". MBLAQ member honestly revealed, "My feeling isn't thatgood. I would tell him "I don't want to read it'. But if it's about me, I send a capture of it to Lee Joon and he would reply me with a smiley. I believe that's a victory."



Source : dkpopnews[dot]net

No comments:

Post a Comment