KARA celebrates 6th anniversary


It’s already been 6 years since KARA made her debut into the entertainment industry. The group celebrated their long-running success by tweeting a special message of thanks to the fans.

KARA’s leader, Gyuri wrote, “I’m just thankful. I’m thankful for people who care and love KARA… and thankful for people who care for someone like me. Ah this is getting really sincere haha. Anyway no matter what people say I’m grateful that I’m still doing my dreams and also thanks to my parents. Thank you to everyone haha…”

Hara tweeted, “Wow. i fell asleep early and just woke up now. There was a commotion on twitter. Why… because it’s KARA's 6th anniversary~~ Wow awesome. Without any need to say much KARA+KAMILIA are the best. I pray that everyone will always full of happiness and joy of love in KARA ~~thanks and thanks♥ Now gonna sleep again! Good night.”

Seungyeon also wrote, “The 29th is our sixth anniversary! So happy. Working hard tomorrow and the day after tomorrow” while Jiyoung said, “It’s the sixth anniversary. KARA is jjang!!! Thank you so much. Please take care of us in the future too.”

Nicole tweeted, “It's our 6th anniversary!! Wow. Time passed quickly… The past 6 years was really packed right? Like a roller coaster… As time passes by with me even realizing it makes me want to spend my everyday lives to my fullest. We still have a lot to do together in the future. Because we’re strong… ^^ I love you kamilia ~ you know my heart, aren’t you?”

Source : dkpopnews[dot]net

No comments:

Post a Comment