Go Joon Hee is excited to meet B1A4's Baro


Go Joon Hee showed her excitement when she met B1A4's Baro.

In the broadcast of MBC's "We Got Married" on March 16th, Go Joon Hee and 2AM's Jinwoon starred in a radio show together, and B1A4's Baro made a surprise visit at the studio.

As everyone knew that Go Joon Hee is a big fan of Baro ,so upon seeing his appearance, she couldn't hide her bright smile, and she was so happy when she received the signed CD from Baro.

Later Jinwoon was asked about his thought at that time, he said,"She's was fan since debut so I knew that she was happy when she met him, but at that time I thought I was a senior rather than her husband. Next time let's me meet up with a surprise female guest, I'm curious about how she will react"

Written by Clover @ DKPOPNEWS.NET

Source : dkpopnews[dot]net

No comments:

Post a Comment