CNBLUE's Jungshin reveals his room!






CNBLUE's Jungshin reveals what his room looks like. On March 8, he uploaded a photo of his room on their twitter account. He wrote,

"Everyone this is me Jungshin~ The weather is really great.. I want to go out, however.. during our rehearsal for our Japanese single, I remembered Yonghwa hyung showed his new studio..well..that's right! I live without spirit... I need to clean but I don't know where to start.. Anyway, first look at my room! Yonghwa hyung has studio room, mine is.. just a random room..! Have a nice day~"

We can see his accessories such as bracelets, sunglasses, rings,caps and even his perfumes and other beauty products. Well like what he calls it, random stuff everywhere. What do you think?

Source: CNBLUE's twitter
Written by KYUriShana@dkpopnews.net



Source : dkpopnews[dot]net

No comments:

Post a Comment