2AM’s Jo Kwon asks Wonder Girls’ Sunye to do the shake at her wedding



It seems that ‘Harlem Shake’ is still making its way to stardom. Everybody’s doing the shake, from children to students to office workers to medical professionals and most recently to a bride.

2AM’s Jo Kwon is the host of the wedding of Wonder Girls’ Sunye, his best friend.

“Sunye asked me to host the big event of her life. At first, I was hesitant to do it. I thought that I was too young, but I just realized that it would be my gift to her.”Jo Kwon said in an interview of KBS2’s Yoo Hee Yeol’s Sketchbook on March 15.

When he was asked on how he became a host, he added, “I told Sunye to shake her body as much as she loves her groom while she’s in her wedding dress.”

written by: loveluytakyo@dkpopnews.net

SOURCE:
mwave

Source : dkpopnews[dot]net

No comments:

Post a Comment