Song Joong Ki signs contract with new agency


Actor Song Joong Ki has signed a new contract with a new agency.

On February 4th, Blossom Entertainment announced that they recently signed a exclusive management contract with Song Joong Ki. The agency also houses popular actors like Cha Tae Hyun, Go Chang Seok, Han Sang Jin, Song Jong Ho, Shin Seung Hwan and more.

Blossom Entertainment stated, “We’ve been with Song Joong Ki from his debut. Even though he is moving to a different agency, all of the managers who worked with him are currently all working in Blossom Entertainment. In other words, we are just continuing our relationship.”

Song Joong Ki voiced his thanks toward his former agency saying, “Sidus HQ gave me huge support so that I could become an actor, and I’ve learned many things. I felt very thankful that the agency family all wished me the best luck, and with Blossom Entertainment, I will keep doing my best to return with better work.”


Source: StarN News

Source : dkpopnews[dot]net

No comments:

Post a Comment