INFINITE's Hoya shed tears while talking about his father



INFINITE's Hoya expressed his deep love for his father and shed tears while talking about him.

INFINITE H made an appearance on KBS2TV's "Immortal Song" on February 2nd, after watching Ali perfomed "Father", Hoya lowered his head and tears were streaming on his face. He said,"Because I wanted to become a singer, I dropped out of high school. My parents scolded me a lot and then I stopped talking to my dad since then". His group member Dongwoo said,"This is the first time I saw Hoya crying like this"

Hoya then said,"Both my dad and I are not good at expressing our feelings. After my debut, my dad encouraged me by sending a heart through a text message but I just briefly replied it with a short message", he said while crying, finally he said,"I love you, dad"

Written by Clover @ DKPOPNEWS.NET

Source : dkpopnews[dot]net

No comments:

Post a Comment