B.A.P’s Himchan apologizes to fans for his injury


B.A.P’s Himchan has apologized to his fans for not be taking part in any promotions in a while due to his hand injury.

On February 13th, TS Entertainment revealed that Himchan has broke his ring finger and pinky finger on his right hand after slipping on the ice while getting out of the car. He received surgery and is currently resting at home.

As the news upset many fans, Himchan wrote a long apology letter through his personal Twitter. The B.A.P member tweeted:
There’s the saying that no news is good news but I’m really sorry to be delivering bad news to you all. Lately I’ve been listening and reading all of the talk going on from our BABYs and I’m truly sorry for not being able to tell you all sooner. It took a little bit of time while I had a dilemma on when would be an appropriate time to tell you and how less it’d make both you and the members in difficulty. You’ll understand, right?

It wasn’t easy taking in the reality of suddenly getting injured for an album we’ve all prepared so hard on. I’ve been thinking a lot during this time and I’ve gotten better after settling my heart down a little. Since it’s already happened and in the past, I’m only going to think about the future.

Let’s all think of happy things and make of it in our future; we only have happier things to accomplish in the future.

Lastly, I’m really sorry to BABYs and I love you. I’m sorry to our members and I thank them, and also, I love you all. I’m really thankful for the amount of people who are worrying for me.

Thank you everyone. I’m trying hard on recovering faster too. I’m so thankful for B.A.P and BABYs existing.


Credit: jiwon @ baptrans

Source : dkpopnews[dot]net

No comments:

Post a Comment