TVXQ Yunho, “I’m A Rookie Actor, I’ll Work To Show Growth As An Actor”


TVXQ’s U-Know Yunho (Jung Yunho) expressed his feelings about continuing his career as an actor.

SBS’s new Monday-Tuesday drama ‘Queen of Ambition’ held a press conference on the 9th in Mokdong to kickstart the drama. The press conference was attended by Kwon Sang Woo, Soo Ae, Jung Yunho, Go Jun Hee, Kim Sung Ryeong and Park Min Ha.

Jung Yunho introduced himself as a rookie actor and said, “I always think of myself as a rookie actor. I’m greeting you all as an actor once again because I have found a great production to appear in, and I will always do my job with the determination I had on my first day as an actor,” and “I hope to show growth every time people see me act.”


‘Queen of Ambition’ is Jung Yunho’s third drama since ‘Heading to the Ground’ and ‘Poseidon’ and he stated, “My social status has risen dramatically since I began preparing for my role as Baek Do Hoon in ‘Queen of Ambition’. I went from a soccer player to a government official, though that was just a short special appearance, and now I’m a chaebol,” and “My role goes from someone with a strong sense of justice to someone who crumbles when he discovers love. Please anticipate my work.”

In 2013, TVXQ will be taking on new challenges as they go from top stars to an actor and a variety show MC. Jung Yunho stated, “We have the opportunity to show the many faces of TVXQ. I will be acting and Changmin will be appearing in a variety show, and one day, maybe I’ll be on variety shows and Changmin will be acting,” and “I think it’s important to show a new side of TVXQ. We’ll make sure that we stay a group that never disappoints.”

Meanwhile, SBS’s new Monday-Tuesday drama ‘Queen of Ambition’ will begin airing on the 14th of January.


Source: [joynews 24]
Translated by: dongbangdata.net

Source : dkpopnews[dot]net

No comments:

Post a Comment