SECRET’s Jieun reveals Hyosung saved her from major injury during car accident


SECRET’s Song Jieun revealed Hyosung saved her from major injury during their recent car accident.

On the January 22nd episode of ‘Strong Heart’, Jieun talked about the group’s car accident that took place last December. She shared, “On our way back home, the car we were riding flipped over. The car hit a guardrail along the road and fell about 5 meters down.”

She continued, “When I recovered my consciousness, I realized I was hanging upside down. My lower body was in the van, and my upper body was outside. I was so scared that I burst into crying. Then Hyosung unnie told me, ‘Don’t cry and calm down. I’ll help you get out of there’.”

Jieun added, “Someone in the car moved her leg, which made me feel like I’m moving closer to the glass shards. I yelled out to stop moving your legs but it was Hyosung who was on the move in order to rescue me. Thanks to her help I was the least injured among the members and I really appreaciate it.”

Source : dkpopnews[dot]net

No comments:

Post a Comment