Secret's Hyosung “In 2013, I hope to MC music programs, and be cast in sitcoms”


Jeon Hyosung (24), who leads the team, Secret, expressed her new year’s wishes to Sports Seoul.

Secret, who received a lot of love after releasing ‘Poison’ last year, went through a car accident after their van slid on an icy road last month. Due to this, they sadly had to halt their ‘Talk That’ promotions after a week. Besides Zinger, who is currently receiving treatments, the other three members stood on stage for end-of-the-year music festivals.

Jeon Hyosung stated, “I fractured my knee the year before, but I happened to injure that same area in the car accident. However, I healed a lot. Our member, Zinger, is also gradually healing.” She expressed her new year’s hopes by adding, “I felt regretful because we had to halt ‘Talk That’ promotions, so I wish to promote more actively this year, and show a new transformation musically as well.”

She also added on her own hopes. “I feel like I have to show a more upgraded side to myself as well. I believe that I can show a more better side to myself when doing group promotions only if I don’t lack in anything for self-promotions. Personally, I think it would be fun to try emceeing or be cast for a sitcom. I especially want to try being a permanent MC for a publicly broadcasted music program. I felt a different joy from being an MC than the joy felt from promoting as a singer, so I really liked it.”

She expressed her wishes of trying out a reckless character on a sitcom that ruins her image often. “The character that Jang Nara senior played on the old sitcom, ‘Nonstop’, was really charming. You know that type of character who wishes to become perfect, but she has quite a few clumsy points? I’m also somewhat like that type of character. Fans, I hope all of your new year’s wishes come true.”

trans. cr; neukki @ tumblr | source cr; sports seoul ; take out with full credits

Source : dkpopnews[dot]net

No comments:

Post a Comment