Lee Ha Yi's monthly allowance is only 10 USD?



K-Pop Star's Lee Ha Yi revealed that she only has 10,000 won per month as her allowance.

Lee Ha Yi had an interview with Naver Star Special on January 3rd, she said,"My allowance is always the same. 10,000 won per month.  My allowance also includes the bus fare, hence I didn’t take public transport often. From school to home, the public bus would take about 10 minutes. Hence whether it was snowing or raining, I would take the bus home to eat everytime. Everytime I received my allowance, I will first top up 5000 won to my bus card. This way I would have 5000 won left and I could only buy important things. When I had scored well for my exams, my parents would give me money and ask me to keep it up. However my studies are not very good, so I only got 10,000 won. O(∩_∩)O~ My parents would not buy for my shirts and books either."

She also added,"At Grade 10, my parents opened a bank account for me and they would save a little money inside for me and said, “didn’t realise you will do so well, I believe in you, so this bank account will be yours!” As for how much my bank has… it’s a secret!"

Lee Ha Yi is the runner-up of SBS K-pop Star season 1. She signed with YG and debuted under the stage name Lee Hi. Her debut song "1,2,3,4" has stayed as #1 on various online music charts and made Lee Ha Yi become as one of the rising stars last year.

trans:1234hayi@wordpress

Source : dkpopnews[dot]net

No comments:

Post a Comment