Kim Jaejoong Says, “Park Yoochun Is An Unforgettable Actor. He Can Take On Any Role”

JYJ’s Kim Jaejoong praised the acting skills of fellow member Park Yoochun.


Park Yoochun proved his solid acting skills in the recently-ended MBC drama ‘I Miss You’ and has made his mark as the representative actor in his 20s.

Kim Jaejoong, who we met in a cafe in Apgujeong recently, praised Park Yoochun’s talents as he said, “I really enjoyed ‘I Miss You’,” and “I think Yoochun will continue to be an unforgettable actor. He’s someone who can take on any role and make it work, no matter what is given to him.”


He continued to show his deep affection for his fellow JYJ members when he said, “Whenever I see a project that our members appeared in, I found myself saying ‘They’re great,’ and ‘They did really well’.”

Kim Jaejoong said, “Actually, we don’t evaluate each other’s acting when we meet up,” and “Because we’re so playful with each other, we go all out when we praise each other by saying things like ‘You were amazing. The world won’t see someone like you for a couple of centuries.’”

Meanwhile, having already released his first solo mini album ‘I’, Kim Jaejoong plans to held a special mini concert and fanmeet ‘Your, My and Mine’ at the Ilsan KINTEX on the 26th and 27th.


Source: [TV Daily]
Translated by: dongbangdata.net

Source : dkpopnews[dot]net

No comments:

Post a Comment