Kim Jaejoong Says, “My Hobbies Disappear When Winter Comes”


[Lee Jung Ah's Celebrity] Kim Jaejoong Says, “My Hobbies Disappear When Winter Comes”

When we see this man, this is what comes to mind. A cold exterior hides the light inside that is as hot as fireworks. That is Kim Jaejoong.

Kim Jaejoong has released his first solo album ‘I’, full of the emotions and happenings that he has felt and faced. The stories he tells as an individual, not as a member of a group, ring in our ears.

We’re curious of who Kim Jaejoong is as a normal person, not the man who sings and acts. We are sating that curiosity on ‘Lee Jung Ah’s Celebrity’.

# You were extremely busy last year and it feels like every day is full of happiness for you. Do you have any concerns?
“I don’t know. I think my biggest concern is my health. I haven’t been able to sleep that much these past couple of days because of insomnia. I tried to pretty myself up for today, but I think I look a little haggard.” (Not at all!! He was the epitome of a cool city guy, with sophistication flowing from him from head to toe!)

# You’ve released your first album. How did the other members react to your choice of genre?
“(Park) Yoochun said that he felt like having a drink after listening to ‘One Kiss’. He said, ‘I need to drink today’, and that it is a song that calls for a drink… isn’t that great? There are songs you listen to when you’re sad and are hoping to be comforted, and there are songs you listen to because you want to feel sadder. And to say that it’s a song that calls for a drink… I really like that. (Kim) Junsu really liked ‘Mine’.”

# We want to know what you do as ‘a regular guy’ when you aren’t working.
“My hobbies disappear when Winter comes. (haha) I really like riding my bike, so I go biking every day when the weather’s nice. I rode my bike so much and used my pelvis so much that I suffered from an inflamed pelvis. I also like running on the treadmill at the gym. I had to go to the hospital because I had hurt my pelvis from all that biking and running. I haven’t ridden my bike since then, but my pelvis is still inflamed. So I don’t run or bike that much anymore. When I ride my bike, I’ll go all the way to the Han River and back, and I always feel like I’m going to die on the way back. (laughter)”

# Hong Seok Chun recently posted a tweet of support for you on his personal Twitter account and became a hot topic for it. You have such a wide circle of friends.
“I would say that because Seok Chun has such a wide circle of friends, I should be seen as just one of his personal connections rather than him being my friend. The people I’m friends with all know Seok Chun too. I saw his words of support and I was so grateful that I went to see him as soon as I was done with work.”

# You’ve been showcasing ‘great visuals’ in your music video and in your album jacket. What’s your secret?
“I don’t know. Maybe it’s because I’m doing everything I can to do everything I could possibly do as someone in their late twenties. (laughter) I feel like I’m using up all the energy I possibly could before I turn 30. I need to work harder!!”

#Kim Jaejoong. Are you really ‘happy’ these days?
“I’d say I’m half and half. There are times when I’m really happy, but there are moments when it gets to unbearable that I can’t believe emotions like that could possibly exist. I have a life that others can’t experience, so I have to experience things that no one else can. But…. I’m… happy.”

Source: [ etv sbs]
Translated & Shared by: dongbangdata.net

Source : dkpopnews[dot]net

No comments:

Post a Comment