Kim Jaejoong Describes Park Yoochun As, “An Actor I Really Like”



Park Yoochun won the Excellence Award for Male Actors in a Miniseries.

The ’2012 MBC Drama Awards’ ceremony was held at the MBC Open Hall on the 30th, led by Actor Kim Jae Won and Singer Son Dambi.

Park Yoochun won the ‘Excellence Award’ for his role in ‘I Miss You’ and stated, “My family is here with me right now, and I’m grateful to have them here. We’re still in the process of filming for the drama, so please give us your love till the very end,” and “So many things have happened this year, and I’m happy to be ending the year with such a great award. I will work harder than ever before from now on.”

Kim Jaejoong, who announced the winner of the Excellence Award, described the winner as “An actor I really like,” before stating Park Yoochun’s name.

Park Yoochun plays the role of Han Jung Woo in ‘I Miss You’ and is receiving high praise for his acting.


Source: [mydaily]
Translated by: dongbangdata.net

Source : dkpopnews[dot]net

No comments:

Post a Comment