Girl's Generation Taeyeon complained,"I feel lonely these days"




Girl's Generation Taeyeon complained that she has been feeling lonely these days.

Recently Girl's Generation recorded KBS2TV Yoo Hee Yeol's "Sketchbook". There was a section when they played the bingo game with fans, the MC asked the members some questions and the number of raising hands from the members completed the bingo. 

When the MC asked,"I feel very lonely these days", Taeyeon was the only person who replied,"Yes" and caught attention from people.She said,"After the schedule, I go home and I don't know what to do". 

Then when the MC asked the girls if they have cried recently, all the members raised their hands except for Taeyeon. Tiffan explained,"Because I was feeling bad about something so I told the members about it and I cried. It was difficult but I felt that I was very lucky because I could share it with all the members"

This episode of Yoo Hee Yeol's "Sketchbook" will be broadcasted on January 18th at 12:20 am kst.

Written by Clover @ DKPOPNEWS.NET

Source : dkpopnews[dot]net

No comments:

Post a Comment