ZE:A's Hyungsik and 4Minute's JiHyun shared thoughts about each other.



ZE:A’s Park Hyungsik (21) and 4minute’s Nam JiHyun (22) appeared on tvN’s ‘The Romantic and Idol’. With ‘a real honest and plain love story by idols’ as slogan, 8 idols took off searching for real love, has attracted attention. As ‘Reply 1997′ PD was involved in this program, it has further gained attention.

Park Hyungsik and Nam JiHyun were among the 8 who appeared on this program, and was the couple where their minds connect the most. As dates are paired based on their personal preference, both of them often meet during ‘Preference Shuffle’.

Park Hyungsik expressed, “Having the same preference as Jihyunie nuna was absolutely surreal,” having themselves amazed as well.

To receive such casting offer from their agency, he was worried if fans might leave. But he board the plane to Jeju Island with a ‘holiday’ heart. But it hit back hard into his head instead.

“I thought of it as work whenever there are cameras. I tried to find the best angle so that I would look good during broadcast, I’m not sure when, but since then, I’ve started not worrying about them (cameras) anymore. I have completely forgotten about the cameras. While being around with JiHyunie noona, some feelings have grown. It was indeed ‘mental breakdown’ “

While enjoying this loving relationship, he couldn’t forget about his peers. Since becoming a trainee in middle school, until enrolling into university, he has not been to a warm MT before.

“If I’d to go on MT, I think it would be like this. I’ve never been anywhere with them before, so it (must be) exciting. Although we do asked about it in group chattings through phone, if there’s any chance, I would really like to go with them. I hope we can enjoy in our age.”

Following along was female viewers’ hot response. Hyungsik continued, “There are people who do not pay attention to idols, remembered me, I was really shocked. I never thought it would receive such ‘hot’ responses, so I’m happy about it,” laughing as he says.


Nam JiHyun too, commented, “I was in a mental breakdown too. I heard many things about me and Hyungsik dating,” as she laughs.

In fact, Nam JiHyun weren’t fond of dating those who are younger age. When she first met Hyungsik, she sees him as a younger brother. Nam JiHyun even once said, “Since I’m your noona, I will drop my formalities”. She expressed, “I never felt that he was younger. I felt that he’s mature. I thought to myself, this is how it feels, dating younger guys”

Park Hyungsik’s backhug was the one that put an end to it.

“My last boyfriend was during my 3rd year in high school. As Hyungsik was standing behind me, and was about to perform the back hug, I felt an excited feeling which I have not felt for 4 years. Even when I watch the broadcast, I was really trembling. Meanwhile, I was worried if I would hurt the team.”

It was Nam JiHyun’s first to go on a travel with guys. And because of that, it’s not easy to leave this ‘aftermath’.

“Feelings that I can’t get during promotions, I’ve enjoyed like a ‘University Nam JiHyun’ feels. It was a dream-like moment of course. I want to show this energy often in 4minute and Nam JiHyun in the coming year.”


Trans: MrsDooB2uty @ Loveindacube.wordpress.com
Source: Sports DongA

Source : dkpopnews[dot]net

No comments:

Post a Comment