Solbi to host exhibition to promote pet adoptions


Singer Solbi will be hosting an exhibition to promote pet adoptions.

Solbi, pop artists Art Nom and Charles Jang, and actors Kim Seung Hyun and Woo Mi Jin will be opening an exhibition titled, ‘Love+Cherish+Keep’ at the Connoi-Space Gallery starting from December 15th until 21st.

The event was planned to encourage people to care for animals in shelters. In addition to displaying paintings of their own, the five artists who participated in the event will also be selling donated products and ceramic pet food dishes.

Especially, All of the profits from the exhibition and bazaar will be donated to an organization that support financially troubled seniors, and it will be a very meaningful event for two great causes.

Solbi commented, “I’m a huge pet lover myself, and this exhibition means a lot to me. I’m very happy to share my love for animals with others, and also help those in need. I hope everyone will be able to have a warm and loving end of the year.”


Source: StarN News

Source : dkpopnews[dot]net

No comments:

Post a Comment