Seungri, “London London, Kim Lung Dong”





[Seungri's Diary 121215~London London,Kim Lung Dong~(the name of his character in the Jap soap opera) Here is London!Here is the place where this yr's olympic was held! When I was in Japan,I watched it alone but now I am here. wwwwweww Isn't it great? Today it was having a European-styled rain! Feelig really romantic.

Now I feel really excited.
I am just like walking in the scenes of the Harry Potter movies.




Most of the buildings here were built a hundred years ago so they are really strong and stable.

Because this will be my first live in London,my heart has been pounding so fast.

London,London,Kim Lung Ting,Fighting!


Source: @餃子石頭剪子布x_gs @ weibo//RiceKwon)
Shared by Xera@BIGBANGWORLD



Source : dkpopnews[dot]net

No comments:

Post a Comment