JYJ Have Disappeared From Variety Shows But Say, “We Really Want To Make Appearances”



The members of JYJ have expressed their desire to appear on variety shows.
During the press conference of MBC’s Wednesday-Thursday drama ‘I Miss You’, JYJ member Park Yoochun was asked about appearing on variety shows.

Since splitting from TVXQ, JYJ have released songs such as ‘Be My Girl’, ‘In Heaven’ and ‘Get Out’, but they have never appeared on any of the three major broadcasting companies’ music programs, and they have never shown their faces on variety shows other than on entertainment news programs. However, with JYJ’s legal dispute with SM Entertainment recently coming to an end, the stage is set for JYJ to appear on variety shows in the near future.

Though he hesitated for a moment after receiving the question, Park Yoochun stated, “Of course I want to appear on variety shows.” Stating, “I haven’t appeared on a variety show for so long. I can’t think of being on one since 2008,” Park Yoochun also confessed, “I think it would be fun to make an appearance, even just once. I think talking to people in an informal meeting is different from talking to people in a broadcasted event. It would be great.”

Park Yoochun added, “I really want to appear on SBS’ ‘Laws of the Jungle’. I like that kind of thing. Before I started working on this drama, I would take a tent and leave without a destination in mind in the early hours of the morning, set up the tent at 3am and get eaten alive by mosquitos,” and “I’ve wanted to appear on ‘Laws of the Jungle’ ever since it first began airing.”

Even before Park Yoochun’s confession, his fellow member Kim Junsu had opened up about appearing on variety shows.
Kim Junsu met with reporters on the 29th of November before the finale stage of his first solo world tour and talked about the end of his group’s legal dispute with SM Entertainment. On this day, Kim Junsu was asked about future variety show activities, to which he stated, “Even I don’t know yet. Personally, I believe that we should have been able to appear on variety shows, even before the settlement was made. I’m not sure if this verdict will help us appear on variety shows, but we’re always dreaming [of it happening].”

Kim Junsu stressed, “I’ve seen the articles that talked about how people want to see us on variety shows,” and said to the reporters, “I’m curious as well. Do you think we’ll be able to appear on variety shows? It would be nice if we could. Please, help us.”

Source: [ mydaily]
Translated & Shared by: dongbangdata.net

Source : dkpopnews[dot]net

No comments:

Post a Comment