Hyorin turns into Fiona from ‘Shrek’ for ‘Yoo Hee Yeol’s Sketchbook’



On December 22, Sistar's Hyorin uploaded some photos taken with singer Kim Johan through  twitter and wrote, “I transformed for the Christmas episode of ‘Yoo Hee Yeol's Sketchbook’! Fiona! I was able to sing a song with a teacher that I love, so it was very special and meaningful! I had a cold so I was sad but please listen to it happily!”

This special episode of ‘Yoo Hee Yeol’s sketchbook’ was broadcasted on the 21st on KBS 2TV. Hyorin and Kim John had a duet stage with Eric Benet’s ‘Spend My Life With You’. They dressed as Fiona and Shrek drew a lot of attention.

Netizens commented, “Daebak. They are completely matching!”, “Hyorin’s Fiona is very pretty”, “They match”, “It is funny” and “I could not recognize Kim Johan”

Source: Hyorin's twitter
Written by Jenny@dkpopnews

Source : dkpopnews[dot]net

No comments:

Post a Comment