CNBLUE's Yonghwa reveals his ideal type



CNBLUE's Yonghwa revealed his ideal type revently.

SBS's "Go Show" that was broadcasted on December 14th with CNBLUE' Jung Yonghwa, Lee Jonghyun, Kang Minhyuk and Lee Jungshin as guests.

On the show, when he was asked about his ideal type, he confessed that he likes figure skater Kim Yuna.

MC Go Hyun Jung asked,"What do you like about her?", he asnwered,"I feel like I could learn something if I was with her, and of course I like her appearance,especially I really like her eyes"

In the end, Yonghwa recorded a video message to Kim Yuna, he said,"I have always been watching you, it seems that we don't have a chance to meet each other but I hope we can work with each other in a TV program."


Written By Clover @ DKPOPNEWS.NET

Source : dkpopnews[dot]net

No comments:

Post a Comment