Yuri's Pepero selca!





Girls' Generation is currently in L.A. for SBS' 'K-Pop Super Concert in America' and out to greet their fans, here is Yuri who expressed:

"Ta-da. Soshi has a performance in LA~
I'm really sad I can't share it with you personally..
But I'm presenting you with Pepero* at least like this~
We're consistently working hard on a new album, performance, and songs
So you have to promise to look forward to it lots and lots~
Just as much as SONE.
We also miss you and are waiting
I miss you~ Euheoheoheoheoheong~
It's getting cold, so be careful not to catch a cold!
heuk (crying sound), I miss you so much"

November 11th  is 'Pepero Day', a day where people exchange Pepero sticks, other candies, and romantic gifts and presenting us with Pepero, check out Yuri's gorgeous photos below~

Credits:chosshi
girlsgneration.smtown


Source : dkpopnews[dot]net

No comments:

Post a Comment